Network Communication is looking for a dynamic mid-level communications professional seeking a new challenge in 2017. We have a unique opportunity for someone to experience the best of both worlds – working both agency and client-side.
This is a full time role, in two parts. With the support of Network’s highly experienced consultants and friendly team, our client – a global organisation – is seeking someone to support them inhouse with corporate communications for two days per week.
For the remainder of the week, you would be working with some of the country’s top businesses and brands in Network’s centrally located office.
We’re looking for someone confident with a strong leaning towards corporate communications; media relations, stakeholder engagement, community engagement and issues management.
• Agency 3 days/week
• Secondment client-side (inhouse) 2 days/week
• Central Auckland locations
• 12 month fixed-term contract (fulltime)
Key attributes of the candidate we’re looking for include, but are not limited to:
• A superb communicator and excellent writer
• Able to work independently and within a team, and the confidence to deal directly with the client’s senior leadership team in NZ and overseas
• Ability to boil down complex concept into easily understood copy
• Good contacts in the media and skilled at crafting compelling, succinct media pitches and responses
• Strategic thinking with strong planning skills
• Able to maintain and grow positive relationships with clients
The successful candidate will have:
• Three to five years’ experience as a communications professional
• A tertiary qualification in a relevant area or equivalent experience
• Agency or in-house experience
Network is one of the country’s leading consultancies. We work with our clients in times of growth, challenge, change and crisis to provide the best strategic counsel, thought leadership and communication solutions. As an agency we are committed to growing and developing new talent.
Applicants should email their CV along with a covering letter to Sandy Trigg, General Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org , or phone (09) 306 5811 for further information.