Are you a junior account manager seeking more of a challenge, or an account executive looking to move up the career ladder? If you’re keen to join a talented team that delivers award-winning work for some of the country’s leading businesses and brands, it’s time you talked with us.
We’re looking for someone with 2-3 years’ PR agency experience who’s ready to take on the tasks required to help our clients maintain and build their reputations. The successful applicant will be a strategic thinker with a passion for communications and an ability to work across corporate and consumer accounts. You will be:
- A superb communicator, both verbally and in writing
- Well versed and capable of dealing with the media
- Able to demonstrable experience across the PR spectrum
- Passionate about current affairs and popular culture
- A self-starter, able to work independently and within a team
- Able to maintain and grow positive relationships with clients
- Qualified at tertiary level in communications, marketing or journalism
Network Communication is one of New Zealand’s leading PR agencies. We work with our clients in times of growth, challenge, change and crisis, to provide the best strategic counsel, thought leadership and communication solutions.
As an agency we are committed to growing and developing new talent, so this is a fantastic opportunity for someone poised to take their career up a gear.
Applicants should email their CV (no more than two pages) along with a covering letter to Sandy Trigg, Managing Director, firstname.lastname@example.org , or phone (09) 306 5811 for further information.
Job description is available on request.
Position is full time and based in Auckland
Applications close: Tuesday 03rd April 2018