Seeking a communication consultant for Network’s FoodGroup – unique and exciting opportunity
Do you have a passion for food, health and communications? Network Communication has an exciting opportunity for an experienced professional to join our FoodGroup team.
The Network FoodGroup is a specialist team of marketing and communications professionals, nutritionists and dietitians, who lead campaigns on behalf of clients in the food, nutrition and health industries.
We are looking for an outstanding communicator with at least three to four years experience in communications or marketing, looking to take their next step into a Senior Account Manager role. Specific experience relevant to the food and/or health sectors is preferable. The successful applicant will be a strategic and creative thinker with sound knowledge of PR and communications disciplines, strong media relations skills, and the ability to lead projects for a range of clients.
- Hold a relevant tertiary qualification and have existing experience in a communications role. Previous experience within the food, nutrition or health industries is preferred.
- Be able to communicate clearly and effectively across a range of communication channels and media, to generate cut-through.
- Be able to balance multiple projects across tight time frames.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of opportunities and issues facing the food sector in New Zealand and have established relevant professional networks.
- Value and display initiative, be an ideas person, and enjoy being part of a fun but hard-working team.
If you are ready to join a dynamic team that delivers award-winning results for some of the country’s leading food, nutrition and health companies, we want to hear from you. This is a great opportunity for someone poised to take their career up a gear.
This is a 12-month fixed term position.
Applicants should email their CV along with a covering letter to Emma Davidson, Head of FoodGroup, firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone (09) 306 5807 for further information. A position description is available on request.
Position is full time and based in central Auckland.
Applications close Friday 3rd May 2019